A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
This position will provide comprehensive administrative support for the Plant Manager, the Human Resources Department (Back-up HR Administrator) and other departments as needed. Duties to include general clerical, administrative, recruitment coordination, activity and project-related tasks as needed.
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area. Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Coordination of plant calendars for meetings, conference calls, salaried paid time off, etc.
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail, to include incoming correspondence, internal memos, etc.
- Process outgoing mail to include purchase of stamps, outgoing packages and letters to local Post Office.
- Phone coverage from 1300 phone line, to include transferring phone calls, and greeting incoming visitors.
- Purchase, track, and distribute office supplies and monitor inventory levels.
- Create and track Purchase Orders in GEP Purchasing System.
- Coordinate with vendors to execute lease or purchase, maintenance and repair of all phone systems, copiers, other office equipment, and IT Infrastructure as necessary.
- Point-of-contact for all external vending machine services for all communications, repairs and customer complaints/refunds.
- General clerical duties including accounts payable, photocopying, scanning, mailing and filing.
- Manage internal plant communications tools such as bulletin boards, electronic monitors, etc.
- Coordinate (planning, organize, and implementing) visitor meeting and meals.
- Assist with planning and execution of Employee Engagement Activities / Events (employee meals/activities, holiday meals, plant tours, seasonal decorations, giveaways, raffles)
- Assist employees / Management with travel arrangements.
- Maintain and distribute meeting minutes, action logs and other documents as needed.
- Administrative support to the Leadership team to include, but not limited to, presentation materials, business cards, expense reports, etc.
- Data collection and report generation as needed for weekly housekeeping reports, safety observations, etc.
- Update and distribute internal phone listing as necessary.
- Manage state training program from application to reimbursement requests.
- Manage security badge system.
- Assist with preparation of New Hire Orientation materials.
- Enter numbers into weekly hours worked / time reports.
- Manage employee of the month (EOM) program (collection of high fives and EOM submissions, tracking management EOM voting, communication/prizes to winners)
- Manage Fitness Reimbursement program.
- Assist with miscellaneous administrative tasks and perform other duties as assigned.
- Interface with all third party recruiters- coordination of plant bids, creation of requisitions, utilize internal requisition tracker, etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and skills - ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent communications skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media - verbal, written, etc.
- Excellent organizational/time management skills.
- Strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide and sustain a strong level of customer service to the organization.
- Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, Windows-based applications).
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality at all times and in all situations.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma with 3+ years related experience or degree from accredited institution with related experience.
- Recruitment coordination experience a plus.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.