A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance; the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
We currently have the excellent opportunity described below, located at our manufacturing plant in Green River, WY:
Senior Human Resource Administrator
Assists the Human Resources Business Partner in the administration of the plant's human resources programs and procedures for all employees.
* Works with supervisors and/or managers on personnel-related issues, e.g. promotions, transfers, bid awards, temporary assignments, etc., to process and maintain in the HRIS.
* Monitors and reviews all electronic timekeeping records, making adjustments as required, to ensure compliance with Green River pay policies and that employees are paid accurately. Approves release of corrected timesheets to a corporate payroll processor on a biweekly basis. Follows up with overtime reporting to the site's supervisors.
* Participates in recruiting efforts, including resume and applicant intake and follow-up, i.e. tracking, letters, filing, etc., as well as scheduling and preparing materials for interviews, adhering to regulatory compliance throughout staffing process. As needed, leads and participates on interviewing committees and extends job offers.
* Coordinates post-offer activities including functional physical exams, drug screens, and fit-testing for candidates with selected local medical facilities.
* Leads the orientation process with new hires and coordinates onboarding training in HR and other applicable departments.
* Maintains new and existing employee data and employment information in the HRIS, ensuring staffing processes are current, and periodically auditing the data for accuracy.
* Coordinates and clerically supports random, post-accident and for cause drug screens of the workforce, working with vendors on location, sampling, billing, etc.
* Manages requisitions, job bids, and internal position postings through the use of recruiting and tracking software.
* Awards job bids and communicates results to the appropriate departmental supervision and workforce
* Tracks workforce attendance incidents, e.g. sick, FMLA and short-term disability periods, excused absences, etc.. Maintains records to create supervisory reports, monitors and calculates eligibility for the various levels of attendance discipline. Tracks discipline upon completion and maintains electronic file for these events.
* Organizes local employee activities to include preparation of invitations, selecting a menu, making a facility arrangement, recommending entertainment choices, selection of gifts, choosing a caterer, etc
* Engages in employee relations issues, assists with investigations and offers recommendations. Facilitates various employee meetings, i.e. feedback sessions, townhalls, etc.
* Assists employees with benefit questions and concerns within the parameters of approved company programs; assists with annual open enrollment, leave management, etc.
* Provides human resources assistance to all plant departments as needed.
* Develops and distributes employee communications via onsite monitors, personal emails, texts, etc. In addition, serves as editor/publisher and collects departmental contributions to include in the site's weekly newsletter, with distribution across the site and throughout the corporation.
* Maintains a good working relationship with all department managers and supervisors to support plant operations
* Maintains familiarity with Lean manufacturing principles, the plant food safety program, basic HACCP principles, and safe work requirements, in order to comply with and reinforce employee engagement and compliance with these requirements.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources (preferred) or related field, or equivalent relevant experience and education required.
* Two years in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable
* Minimum 1-3 years experience in human resource activities/responsibilities
* Experience with HRIS and payroll processing software required
* Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality at all times and in all situations is also required.
* Familiarity with labor law and related regulations is highly desirable.
* Excellent interpersonal and skills - ability to build positive relationships at all levels of the organization
* Excellent communications skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely in multiple media - verbal, written, etc
* Excellent organizational/time management skills
* Strong degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to provide and sustain a strong level of customer service to the organization
* Ability to prioritize work assignments in a fast-paced work environment
* Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite, Windows-based applications) including spreadsheet applications and publishing software
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at