A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
2-2-3 Rotation, 6:00pm - 6:00am
Starting Hourly Wage - $24.21/hr
Sign On Bonus - $2500
This highly visible position located at our Harrisonville, MO facility.
Perform all facets of the mixing and blending process to ensure the fill of the production schedules and orders on a continual basis. Ensure all products meet customer specifications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive and unload incoming chemical trucks and complete and maintain all necessary documentation
- Receive and unload incoming dry dock trucks and complete and maintain all necessary documentation
- Receive and unload incoming railcars and complete and maintain all necessary documentation
- Switch out totes from the production lines as needed, ensuring chemically compatible totes are spotted on the lines
- Manage full totes (wash and organize totes) until they can be reclaimed. Organize empty totes to ensure they are ready to be swapped out at the lines.
- Reclaim full totes into the appropriate reclaim tank, ensuring chemical compatibility. Dump/wash waste totes.
- Maintain polybor and salt fill levels by hanging supersacks and loading hoppers as necessary.
- Operate material handling equipment, including forklift
- Safely handle raw materials and chemicals following SOPs and wearing appropriate PPE
- Be able to operate a computer, checking email and processing scheduling/duties software on a daily basis.
- Operate the Oxi production process, ensuring all dry goods and finished goods are filled and batched up appropriately.
- Be able to perform rail moves and submit a rail switch to order/release railcars
- Organize/put away all raw materials in their assigned locations. Understand how raw materials are organized.
- Help out Compounding II and III tiers as needed.
- Be able to effectively communicate with coworkers in processing, ensuring any items of concern are communicated early to affected individuals.
- Keeps work area clean and organized
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good organizational/time management skills would be a plus
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work for long periods of time under pressure in order to produce results
- Basic chemical and mechanical aptitude
- Capable of making decisions and illustrate ambiguity
Education and Experience Needed:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience working in a manufacturing environment with compounding or batching experience highly preferred.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.