A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
Shift: 2-2-3 Rotation, 6:00pm - 6:00am
Starting Hourly Wage - $31.07/hr
Sign On Bonus - $2500
This highly visible position located at our Harrisonville, MO facility.
Operates machines and other manufacturing equipment in a production environment. Maintains production equipment and components to meet targeted OEE rates for all products Performs preventative and autonomous maintenance and troubleshooting to ensure effective and efficient operation and output. Manufacturing equipment may include the following: un-scrambler, filler, case former, case sealer, Hartness case packer, and palletizer/stretch wrapper.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures
- Responsible for promoting the safety culture and safety awareness within their functional area
- Responsible for the safe and efficient utilization of equipment by all employees to meet quality, scheduling and customer requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring all quality standards are met, i.e. verification of materials and components for orders, etc.
- Responsible for the direction and development of employees in the utilization of manufacturing equipment per standard work including performing machine set-up and changeover functions
- Assists with the development and updating of standard work
- Responsible for the development and direction of employees in performance troubleshooting and problem solving
- Responsible for the development and direction of employees in the performance of AM functions; cleaning, inspection, lubrication, and tightening
- Assists in the development and sustainment of a continuous improvement culture by identifying and resolving areas of waste
- Responsible for the development and direction of employees on the efficient and effective use company electronic systems
- Responsible for the development and direction of employees on the efficient and effective use of Aux/support Equip
- Responsible for ensuring the work area is maintained in a clean and organized manner aligning with 5S standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational/time management skills
- Professionally and effectively interacts with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop and deliver effective coaching and training to team members
Education and Experience Needed:
- High school diploma or GED, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proven leadership experience (Required)
- 2 - 4 years' experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Strong mechanical aptitude required
- Strong computer skills required
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.