What you will do
Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting the Construction Manager and Operations team with coordination/documentation, ordering of equipment for $20K< install based projects including day-to-day general office duties as assigned.
How you will do it
- Raising orders on Construction Manager
- Assist in Managing All $20K & below projects:
- Operations Administrative Support uploading and Maintaining Projects and Contracts via Job Design/ BBI, including new software roll outs in the near future.
- Process change orders, releasing equipment, filing, scanning project folders, Certificate of Insurance, Warranty Letters.
- Handling customer/contract disputes as needed
- Coordinate delivery of equipment to the job site.
- Coordinate delivery of close-out documents.
- Creation of purchase orders for subcontractors and material vendors.
- Procurement and verification of project schedules.
- Tracking of project RFI's, change orders and other pertinent documentation.
- Coordination/Follow Ups with Sales Team in regard to project bookings: releasing of jobs from COE/Credit holds etc.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable (AR); support dispute resolution in resolving disputes when requested by the AR collectors or the dispute team.
- Submit Drawings and Documentation to AHJ (Fire Department).
- Create Turn Over Packages.
- *Answering telephone calls
- General office administrative duties as the need arises
- Filing project documents; material packing slips, contract documents, drawings, etc.
- Scanning field Service Acknowledgement(SA) paperwork and filing
- Assist with ops department payroll entry as needed.
What we look for
- * Computer literate
- * The ability to multitask and be proactive
- * Must have demonstrable project management skills.
- * A strong communicator who converses equally well with their peers, suppliers and customers
- * Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point
- * Work experience in a busy office environment
- * High level of accuracy
- * High School Diploma or equivalent
- * Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- * Associates Degree preferred.
- * 3 to 5 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- * Experience in a high-volume, customer service-oriented position.
- * Electrical/Construction industry experience is helpful.
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit .