ECC is seeking candidates for an Air Force Program Executive. In this position, you will:
- Effectively oversee program operations standards for high quality internal and external client program standards for construction or environmental remediation projects.
- Coach project teams and work with clients to obtain maximum CPARS ratings for projects
- Ensureexceptional client satisfaction with our operational execution teams
- Monitor andwork with Program and Project Managers to ensureadequate net margins are being realized.
- Develop and assist in implementing corrective action plans with the operations managers where needed.
- Monitor project level performance for client price,scope and schedule, and assist in improvingcost performance
- Identifynew projects (within programs or stand-alone single opportunities) to pursue
- Identifynew programs, markets and geographic areas to penetrate to maximize utilization of the program's contract(s) or move to where funding priorities are identified e.g., PDI
- Ensureadequate backlog in the programbyworking with BD and operational groups to win the right work
- Take leadership role in proposal efforts where needed and appropriate, as well as section writing and Pink/Red/Blue/Gold Team participation
- Provide guidance to designated project teamsto ensure goals or objectives of projects are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters
- Provide team and technical leadership, and interface with customers
- Maintain open lines of communication with Air Force clients to ensure client concerns are resolved
- Arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel andrecommend plan modificationsas required
- Prepare project reportsas necessaryfor management, client, or others
- Confer with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Coordinate project activities with activities of government agencies
- Create appropriate internal controls within the department to minimize risk and liability
- Manage supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- In addition to the accountabilities above, other responsibilities, tasks, and deliverables may be assigned to the incumbent of this position
- EnsureCompany and clientSafety policiesare effectively implementedin all areas of responsibilities
- Maintain and report program contract vehicle status and statistics
- Grow and maintain key subcontractorand teaming partnerrelationships
- Develop capture and execution strategies for opportunities at the IDIQ, Task Order and one-off project levels
- Develop business cases for new initiatives and capabilities beyond the scope of ongoing programs, contracts and clients' vision
- Ten years of experience working with government agencies (i.e. DoD, DOE)
- Construction or environmental remediation experience
- Ten years successful program management experience with emphasison building/maintaining client trust throughmanagement of costs, schedule, communication and application of other project resources
- Professional Engineer (PE) license in at least one US jurisdiction is highly desirable
ECC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact TeleSign HR at This email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not email about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.