ECC is seeking a Project Controls Analyst in Toronto, ON. This position is responsible for prioritizing and optimizing the overall performance of program/project cost-schedule monitoring and control. In this position, you will:
- Lead preparation of deliverables.
- Analyze cost and schedule metrics to monitor progress.
- Perform TIA and corrective action analysis
- Verify subcontractor field progress during schedule update
- Create and maintain procedures on assigned programs/projects
- Clarify/interpret drawings - inclusive of tracking of RFI process/logs;
- Review of deliverables-inclusive of tracking submittal process/logs;
- Development of regular project status reports - inclusive of periodic project progress and issue photo files.
- Budget monitoring and change management tracking - inclusive of maintaining change estimate files and change order documentation;
- Bill of materials creation and maintenance;
- In addition to the accountabilities above, other responsibilities, tasks, and deliverables may be assigned to the incumbent of this position
- Good understanding of cost engineering principles including estimating, planning and scheduling, and Earned Value Management.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle's P6 Project Managemen is required.
- Experience with CPM scheduling required.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Project Controls.
- Education: This position requires a BS / BA in Construction Management, Project Management, Engineering or Architecture is desired, advanced degree a plus. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for this requirement.
- P6 Project Management
- Microsoft Project (MSP)
ECC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact TeleSign HR at This email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not email about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.