What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more.
B-P-M stands for "Because People Matter," because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. BPM offers a rich diversity in clients, industries, and overall work. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the "Best Places to Work" in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
BPM is looking for a strong lead generation professional to help support our ever growing pipeline of new business. Our work is exciting and includes a number of projects with IPO track companies who are trailblazers in the making. As BPM expands our service offering and becomes a one-stop-shop for our clients, this is a fantastic opportunity for a results driven professional to help bring our Firm to the next level.
To learn more about BPM, visit our website at , and to learn more about the leader of our Business Development team, feel free to connect with on LinkedIn!
You Have (Requirements):
You Will (Job Responsibilities):
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a business development role, experience working with professional services or technology companies is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- Demonstrated success in lead generation - identifying, initiating, and nurturing new or on-going business leads.
- Confidence and exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in the establishment of strong business relationships, founded on trust.
- Experience with LinkedIn Sales Navigator, PitchBook, ZoomInfo, Outreach, and/or Salesforce is a plus.
- Research organizations and individuals to identify new prospects, client needs, and potential new markets.
- Conduct a high volume of outbound communications on a daily basis through a multitude of mediums, leveraging Outreach platform, to establish rapport with prospective clients. set up business development meetings.
- Report, track, and manage sales activities and results within our CRM system.
LinkedIn Code: #LI-JW1
Wondering if you should apply?
BPM is powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. We recognize, develop, and empower talent and encourage diversity of thought. Your point of view, skillset and experience will only make us stronger, so if you're eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note - this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.