Are you an experienced Project Manager, with technical/software Project Management experience? We have an exciting opportunity available with our Costa Rica eCOA Project Management Team!
Join Clario as a Project Manager and direct/manage our services for our eCOA client projects. Our fast-paced environment requires a person who has the ability to prioritise the needs of the business and client as well as working with the wider project team and departments throughout the project cycle process.
Our fast-paced environment requires a person who has the ability to prioritize the needs of the business and client as well as working with the wider project team and departments throughout the project cycle process.This role will be fully remote.
The Project Manager role is responsible for directing and managing services for client projects to assure high quality, on-time, and on-budget services while promoting excellent customer service.
- Lead the Planning and Setup, Monitoring, and Closeout phases of eCOA study management - in essence, managing and fulfilling customer expectations
- Monitor study timelines and manage the financial components of each study
- Identify potential study risks and mitigations, and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage internal/external negotiations and promote collaboration to foster a positive team environment, effective communications, and efficient use of resources to meet study timelines and contractual obligations.
- Apply problem solving strategies to address customer issues and maintain issue tracking documentation to monitor progress and ensure timely resolution to customer escalations.
- Present study services at Investigator Meetings or site initiation meetings as needed, and/or attend client meetings with Business Development and/or Operational teams to present Company services and Operational Data flow
- Assist with training new members of the Project Management team and other related PM work.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. Clario reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of Clario. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
What we seek -
- Bachelor Degree and/or proven demonstrated Project Management skills or experience within the industry
- Strong SDLC experience
- Ideally experience in pharmaceutical field (or related industry experience), with an emphasis on project management
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and prioritization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively in English
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical drug development process
- Detail oriented and demonstrated responsiveness to inquiries and requests
- Valid passport and ability to travel up to approximately 20%
- basis (this role will be fully remote to start, although we may offer hybrid options at a later date)
What we offer -
- Competitive Salary plus Annual bonus target
- Excellent On-Boarding plan
- Global Exchange Program
- Exceptional Tuition Reimbursement program
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All are welcome - join us!
ERT is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.