This Human Resources Generalist position will focus primarily in the areas of compensation, performance appraisals, 401k administration, ESOP, Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), EEO-1/Vets-4212 reporting and data analysis. ECC offers outstanding benefits and is a Great Place to Work! In this position you will:
- Compile data for AAP/EEO-1/VETS-4212 reporting and coordinate required annual submissions with Berkshire as requested.
- Take responsibility for 401k administration which includes annual nondiscrimination test data, ongoing support to plan participants and beneficiaries, and data maintenance activities.
- Support ESOP administration, maintain beneficiary forms, communicate with plan participants, attend meetings as required, and may take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Provides support and documentation for Audits - DCAA, ISO, ESOP, 401K
- Provide compensation analysis, participate in salary surveys, maintain internal salary range structure spreadsheet data, provide salary ranges to Recruiters, Managers, and Estimators for hiring, pay increases and bids, when requested, submit annual CA state Pay Data report and other tasks as required.
- Administer the annual Performance Appraisal Process. Maintain the User Center, create the evaluation and feedback forms, task schedule and auto notifications. Provide employee training. Provide support to end users and troubleshoot technology issues, as needed. Run status reports for management and send reminder and informational emails to supervisors and employees throughout the process.
- Maintain Company job titles and position descriptions.
- Prepare useful reports and queries to assist HR staff and management in analyzing applicant and employee data.
- Assist with the maintenance of the Human Resources page on the Company intranet. Ensure that information is updated in a timely and accurate manner. As directed, revise HR related documentation (Employee Handbook, department procedures and forms).
- Conduct internal audits of personnel data to ensure integrity and assess needs for tracking and retaining employee data.
- Respond with a sense of urgency to employee and manager inquiries, answering questions accurately and resolving problems thoroughly.
- Respond verbally or in writing to requests for employment verifications. Ensure provided information complies with Company practices and policies.
- Process changes to employee data with required management approvals, taking appropriate action to notify HR staff or management of modifications requiring special attention.
- In addition to the accountabilities above, other responsibilities, tasks, and deliverables may be assigned to the incumbent of this position.
- Skilled in managing multiple tasks and effectively interfacing with internal customers across various locations
- Knowledge of multi-state laws and regulations
- A keen sense for maintaining a high level of confidentiality and exercising tact and maturing in sensitive situations
- The ability to adapt to changes in the work environment with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated capacity for cultivating effective working relationships with various levels of the organization
- Competent in using Microsoft Office products, email systems, Windows, and applicant tracking systems
- Experience in at least one of these areas: AAP/EEO reporting, compensation, 401k administration
- Three years of progressive experience in an HR position
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted for this requirement.
- Preferred Additional Requirements:
- Professional Human Resources (PHR) designation or other applicable professional certifications
- Working knowledge of employee database design, maintenance, and administration
- Five years of progressive experience in HR, preferably with compensation, AAP/EEO, 401k administration
ECC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact TeleSign HR at This email address is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not email about the status of your job application if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a response.