Job TitleBusiness Operations Program Coordinator - Remote
Job Description Summary
Note: Due to our client's requirement, this particular position requires employees to provide acceptable documentation showing full vaccination as per CDC guidelines at the time of employment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for coordinating the design, development, and implementation of programs on behalf of the client, using established processes, experience, and expertise.
- Review and execute program work plan and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Successfully initiate, plan, execute and close all program deliverables as committed
- Ensure program definition documents are prepared and maintained
- Publish program plans and schedules as needed
- Ensure the schedules of the various constituencies involved are coordinated, and the multiple subsequent plans are consolidated into program tracking
- Track program timelines and costs
- Execute training for various team members on implemented processes and procedures
- Identify resources needed and coordinate responsibilities
- Maintain on-going communication with contractors, client, and team
- Identify and resolve issues
- Request, review, and submit work orders, bids, and proposals from vendors as needed to maintain any program
- Develop and manage program budget and schedules
- Create and evaluate program reports and provide status to internal and external clients
- Coordinate vendors as needed to ensure satisfactory completion
- Prepare, publish, and communicate program status, including input into the designated tracking systems
- Assist with measuring and reporting key performance indicators against service level agreements
- Advise management on all perceived risks to the successful completion of the tasks, and obtain decisions and approval from management on changes to program scope, design, schedule and cost
- Coordinate program team meetings
- Coordinate and track for the successful completion of given programs
- Ensure that appropriate communication occurs regarding all user meetings and consultations with the client
- Communicate regularly with internal and external customers as appropriate in order to ensure the delivery of high-quality service and system support
NON ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sources new vendors as needed. Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and assigned duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, competency, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required, some college preferred Minimum of 2 years previous experience as a Project Coordinator or managing multiple projects. Outstanding customer service skills required. Excellent in Microsoft Powepoint; Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Knowledge of Smartsheet and Sharepoint preferred Must have basic understanding of facilities repairs, including plumbing, electrical, and HVAC. Must possess excellent time management skills and be adaptable to change. Ability to operate general office equipment such as computer, copier, fax machine, scanner, projector, and multi-line telephone system.
Ability to communicate verbally in one-on-one situations with management and co-workers; listen to others without interrupting and get clarification when needed. Strong attention to detail and focus on quality and accuracy. Exhibits dependability, including following instructions; responding to direction; and taking responsibility for own actions. Ability to take initiative, including asking for and offering help when needed; performs work independently without being prompted. Ability to prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; and work within deadlines. Ability to apply basic math, including adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively in front of customers or employees. Ability to read, write and understand the English language. Ability to communicate verbally in one-on-one situations with customers, management and co-workers, and the ability to listen to others without interrupting and get clarification when needed.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with mathematical concepts. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Must be able to solve practical problems involving several concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to read, analyze and interpret simple and complex instructions, work orders, and technical procedures. Ability to research and resolve issues relating to projects. Ability to perform repetitive mental functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and occasionally stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop, and kneel. Specific vision requirements include close-up vision.
- Work Environment: The work characteristics described throughout this job description are representative of those an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. The work environment is usually well-lighted, heated and/or air-conditioned indoor office setting with adequate ventilation. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. There is generally no exposure to danger. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by management.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
- This job description was reviewed with me. I understand that management may change this job description with or without notice at any time. I understand that if I have any questions regarding my job duties or performance expectations that I should ask my immediate supervisor. I further understand that this job description does not alter my employment at-will status, nor does it imply any guarantee of continued employment.
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.