To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryCustomer Success GroupJob Details
The Signature Support team is looking for a driven and thorough Director of the rapidly growing Technical Account Manager (TAM) team which is part of Salesforce's Signature Support offering. This person will manage a team of TAMs assigned to a specific, high profile customer and serve as the overall TAM lead for the account. This person will maintain a single-minded focus to ensure this client is extracting the most value out of their Salesforce investment and efforts of all TAMs assigned to the account are coordinated and reported regularly to internal and customer executives. The Director, TAM leader should have a great track record presenting with high profile customer senior leaders, coordinating efforts of multiple teams, and translating sophisticated technical issues into tangible solutions. Collaboration with our most strategic customers is a main responsibility, demonstrating extensive knowledge of the Salesforce platform. You will forge relationships with your customer contacts, develop a deep understanding of their Salesforce implementation, share technical standard methodologies, coordinate the efforts of your cross-cloud and cross-geography team, as well as act as a point of contact for your customer to relay the efforts and value of the team.
- Lead a team responsible for a large, high profile account, ensuring the successful completion of project goals and needs, and coordinate the the team to achieve overall customer success to demonstrate the value of the Signature Success offer.
- Develop relationships with key business and IT partners and become a guide on a customer's implementation by understanding their top priorities.
- Help customers achieve their business goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations that will benefit customers' ongoing usage of Salesforce.
- Attain Trusted Advisor status with both key business and technical decision-makers.
- Identify key industry business process areas for opportunity to use the Salesforce platform.
- Advocate for innovation and early adoption of platform capabilities with our 3 release yearly schedule through customized release reviews.
- Uncover projects that are fit for our Configuration Services, collect key requirements and act as the liaison between the customer and the Configuration Services team.
- Lead Technical Health Reviews and provide relevant technical recommendations on solutions and enhancements specifics to customers' business needs.
- In support of the Customer Success Strategy and Success Manager, supervise and identify trends in Salesforce adoption and utilization, Success Plan adoption and utilization, providing guidance as part of Quarterly Success reviews.
- Proactive liaison and focal point into Salesforce Technology and Product teams and Technical Support Team, to address product feature/technical hurdles.
- Forewarn customers of technology changes or potential disruptions to their service and advise on mitigation strategies.
- Play a key role in Product and Technical Red Account management and resolution.
- Provide proactive Communications in the event of a service degradation or disruption.
- Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
- Provide timely account or issue executive-level summary status reports both internally and to the customer.
- Identify and collaborate with internal teams to mitigate renewal risks for both license and success plans subscriptions.
- Demo existing unused salesforce capabilities/functionality.
- Drive follow-up of technical Accelerator recommendations.
- Recommend AppExchange Partners/ISVs/SIs based on requirements.
- Recommend appropriate Success Cloud offerings ( e.g. Salesforce Services, Accelerators, etc...).
- Collaborate internally to the Salesforce team, share knowledge and standard methodologies with team members, support internal projects and initiatives as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas.
- Maintain internal and customer executive communication, providing regular status updates across your customer's sophisticated Salesforce implementation and all related activities and projects.
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent)
- 12+ years significant work experience in one or more of the following: Enterprise Architecture, Technology Consulting, Customer Success, Technology Solutions Development, Technical and/or Solutions Architecture.
- Experience managing a team of consultants in the enterprise software space, providing direct oversight to engagement work and overall health, as well as direct alignment to customer executive
- Experience with large, sophisticated, distributed systems scale business.
- Comfortable in taking care of IT systems that support end-to-end business processes across the customers' value chain.
- Large scale implementation experience with sophisticated solutions environments.
- Navigate, advance and lead efforts on sophisticated customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform optimally.
- Interest in both analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms and for mapping business requirements into technical features.
- Solid understanding of business processes (Sales, Service, Marketing, Support), business applications, and automation.
- Thorough familiarity with the database, application, and network technologies used in Cloud Computing (e.g knowledge of network topologies and devices, database concepts and SQL, multi-tenancy).
- Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies (coding experience useful, but not required).
- Front line leadership and people management experience is highly preferred
- Salesforce product certifications are a plus (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Service Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant)
- Enterprise Architecture Experience is a plus
- Deep technical knowledge and implementation experience with software development patterns (MCV, N-Tiered)
- Deep technical knowledge of Salesforce products and features, capabilities, best use, and how to deploy, including knowledge of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
- Knowledge of Salesforce multi-org implementation standard methodologies and strategies
- Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role
- Leader, who can communicate Cloud features and lead customer transformation
- Calm, organized, positive demeanor, and ability to coordinate response to incident resolution
- Results-driven, tenacious, aim to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this .Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.