Job TitleProcurement Senior Manager
Job Description SummaryThis role is instrumental in delivering value to Cushman & Wakefield's Procurement and the presentation of value to internal businesses and to our clients. This person will support the Business with brand, content and proposal development and presentation. Build relationships and trusted advisor status to help spearhead business development efforts. Support when needed, field operations with expert strategic sourcing, category management and supplier relationship management consultation for new account transitions and existing account transformations. Provide direct support when required to achieve exceptional client experience. This position is highly visible with internal and external stakeholders and will be client-facing.
This person will be accountable for:
- Business Development
- Brand Development - Develop/co-develop collateral material and web content for internal and external consumption. Present Procurement's value in narrative and client presentation forms.
- Representation - Represent Cushman & Wakefield at industry and other external and internal events to promote Cushman & Wakefield Procurement. Achieve industry expert status.
- Client Engagement - Lead and participate on client engagements to drive/support business growth
- Stakeholder Management - Actively build 'trusted relationships' to influence, obtain critical support, contribute thought leadership and help build Procurement's value proposition internally and externally.
- RFP Responses - Work with Solutions leads, proposal managers & pricing directors to develop and present Cushman & Wakefield's procurement value in narrative, pricing and client presentation forms.
- Transitions - Support aspects of Procurement deliverables on new account Transitions to help ensure an effective go-live and account stability. This includes the due diligence of securing client information, developing robust timelines and reporting capabilities, critical contributor to client presentations on a weekly/monthly basis, liaise with Strategic Sourcing for planning and playbook development.
- Transformations - Support aspects of the Procurement workstream to assess current account operations, identify value-creation opportunities and implement recommendations. This includes capabilities in assessing supply base optimization opportunities, developing spend analyses, and coordinating with the Platform to roll out projects to deliver savings opportunities.
- Special Projects
- Develop methods and procedures for identifying value analyses for business development and clients.
- Lead and/or support Corporate initiatives designed to deliver revenue to the organization.
This Procurement senior manager may accompany Cushman & Wakefield executives on new client pitches and existing client quarterly business reviews to highlight the bottom-line benefits that our group delivers. As such, this person will also work with Marketing to develop methods to highlight their category accomplishments to clients by drafting white papers and updating internal and external Cushman & Wakefield website platforms.
This role may periodically lead(indirectly) a team on client transition/transformation and must possess an ability to effectively manage people for deliverables on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
This GOS Procurement Senior Manager must possess the following attributes:
- Great understanding of the CRE industry
- High business acumen
- Trained presenter skills
- Proven history of developing collateral for training, marketing and/or sales support
- IFM procurement Project management expertise
- Sourcing fundamentals
- Contract negotiation and ongoing management skills
- Facility management category specific knowledge
- Capacity to develop innovative savings and revenue generating sourcing programs
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
- Ten plus years of relevant supply management experience is ideal
- IFM procurement experience preferred
- Frequent/regular lead presenter of content
- Proven stakeholder management of five plus years
- Sales support a plus
- Professional certifications preferred e.g., CPSM, CIPS, C.P.M., or evidence of continued professional growth
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- High business acumen
- Presentation skills
- Insight and innovation development
- High understanding of the business/industry
- Ability to demonstrate value
- FM category knowledge
- Independent thinker; thought leader
- Project planning and governance
- Facilitation skills
- Building and managing diverse relationships
- Communicating effectively
- Knowledge of effective supplier risk management techniques
- Interviewing and active listening
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.