With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Relocation assistance provided with requirement to be on-site within Napa or Sonoma counties.
The HR Manager provides consultative HR guidance and support; implements human resource policies, projects, programs, and initiatives to multiple business functions, locations and/or large client groups within the Sonoma County region. Supports organizational planning, development, coaching and change management. Partners with HR Centers of Excellence (COEs- Talent Acquisition, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Relations, People Operations, etc.) to provide employee services.
What You Will Do:
- Drives alignment of people, HR processes and policies to support business OGSMs and initiatives and works closely with client group leadership with the support of the COEs to develop and implement HR solutions to ensure alignment to business strategy and successful business results.
- Develops leadership capability and coaches employees, supervisors and leaders on how to manageemployee issues. This includes coaching and development discussions, change management, career pathing, advising and the assimilation of talent.
- Aligns talent strategies by identifying short- and long-term staffing needs.
- Facilitates talent management and succession planning, including Star Modeling, strategic workforce planning and skills team oversight.
- Works with the business to evaluate, review and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to drive continuous improvement and best practice sharing.
- Serves as the main facilitator during any meetings of their client group(s) leadership team.
- Partners with the HR COEs in the application of existing human resources policies and objectives.
- Participates in the Succession Planning processes; ensures integration into performance management and staffing decisions.
- Supports Core Processes to include facilitating calibration sessions, working with the business to ensure performance ratings are calibrated, PIP attainment is properly documented, and any promotions or equities are planned and supported.
- Coordinates with OD to assist in the completion of self-assessments; coaches managers on how to complete performance assessments.
- Partners with Corporate Communications COE on communications/announcements regarding employee changes.
- Works with the Compensation COE to ensure proper understanding and implementation of Gallo's Compensation programs, including base pay and incentive programs.
- Ensures adherence of affirmative action plans; supports corporate diversity initiatives.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of human resources generalist experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School Diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate, plus 9 years of human resource generalist experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish and English.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree plus 7 years of human resources generalist experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click.
Gallo is an Equal Employment opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles (such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, ancestry, creed, religion, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law (including cancer and predisposing genetic characteristics in California), genetic information, marital status, familial status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation (actual or perceived), transgender status, sex stereotyping, age, military or veteran status, domestic violence or sexual assault victim status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Gallo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process.
If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at 209.341.7000.