|Location||San Jose - CA, US|
|Entity||Hermes Microvision, Inc
|Team||Logistics & supply chain management|
|Job category||Logistics & supply chain management|
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world's leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
* Managing the timely preparation of parts, modules and system for Proto and pilot builds, Securing part and module availability during new product introduction. Not only making complex supply chain plan by coordinate with global buyers, sourcing, Supplier quality engineers, Manufacturing engineers, and logistics expert, but also make sure the plan will be executed in to detail. Such job requires some software include but not limited to Project management, visio, VBA programing, ERP oracle, PLM Arena, PLM Team center. He also responsible for international shipment tracking, first article inspections, new product prototyping, supplier problem reports, supplier capacity dual sourcing requests, part revisioning and downgrading, sellback activities and expedite fee-analysis.
* Securing part and module availability for proto and pilot builds. Working with system engineering team, manufacturing engineers, and equipment engineers to come up with a installation requirements including building sequence, material & tool requirement, resource and facility requirement. Coordinate the requirement with other sector, and also prepare material and tool for prototyping and pilot building.
* Representing the supply chain in cross sector project team. Determine the logistic consequences of proposed plan changes and related actions on project and program level. He will analysis and suggest the operations including supplier selection, procurement procedure, logistics requirement, and manufacturing requirement. He will develop, align and enforce the operation policy and procedure to optimize workflow cross organizations globally. Organizations including offices and factories located in Taiwan, Beijin China, San Jose United Sates, Veldhoven Netherlands, and suppliers located in other cities.
* Assuring that logistic requirements are met in product design, supply chain developments and related quality performance. Work with design engineers and logistics expert to draft plan on Shipping requirement which include shipping package designs, facility requirement, and transportation requirement.
* Planning and reporting on the timely availability of TPD (Technical Product Documentation), completeness of Bill of Material. He will work collaboratively with engineers to review newly developed material drawings for embedded wafer processing equipment. He will help draft specialized Bill of Materials ("BoM") documentation used by third-party suppliers to manufacture outsourced parts, subunits and subassemblies. He will review BoM design changes and part-revision changes for Mechanical layout modules including Vacuum chamber, Shift in shift out base module, Lifting and frame, etc.
* Assuring the availability of accurate implementation plans for engineering changes and challenge the project on timing and supply chain impact. He will need to manage product lifecycle by reviewing the design bom structure , make- buy decision, and item manufacturing attributed set up. He will need to analysis global inventory, manufacturing, filed service, and logistics impact on design changes. Be able to spot unnecessary high cost design changes to optimize resource allocation.
* Monitoring the proper execution of the implementation plan
* Planning, coordinating and administering material flow for critical, non-volume materials (parts, protos, spares, tools & packaging) in co-operation with Procurement, Material Planning and Service Logistics
MS in Supply Chain Management and two years of relevant work experience
Excellent English communication skills both written and oral in order to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
Experience using ERP SAP/Oracle effectively
Strong project management skills
Assertive team player and proactive problem solver
Analytical , structure and organization skills
Demonstrated technical acumen to understand and effectively operate within a technical environment and technical terms associated with the role as well as what ASML & HMI do.
CPIM (Certified in Production and Inventory Management)certification preferred
Desire and willingness to be part of something amazing!
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability