Marketing and sales jobs are easy to find. However, most marketing and sales jobs leave the employee feeling dissatisfied. They either require a lot of cold calling, complicated experience requirements that don’t make a lot of sense, or a lot of guesswork.
More than that, most marketing teams aren’t closely connected to the sales teams that are actually using the work the marketing team has done to impact the bottom line for the company.
That means that people in these jobs are often left feeling discouraged and frustrated with their position because they don’t have the opportunity to see how their work really makes the company better.
FSG doesn’t think it should be that way. At FSG we believe that marketing’s job is to set the stage for sales, and to guide new customers, existing customers, and the general public to the right teams at FSG so those teams can help them. The FSG Marketing and Guide team is committed to working closely with our sales and operations teams to make sure we are being productive and effective.
The way we do it is simple-
1) We create clear, engaging content such as videos, email campaigns, blog posts and more.
2) Deliver that content through creative and customer-centric platforms like social media, traditional email, web, branding, and more.
3) And then give people a clear call to action to engage with our company.
The result is that more qualified leads are developed, more people are helped, and more potential sales are delivered to FSG sales teams. This provides a greater sense of satisfaction for the marketing team members and makes working in marketing at FSG a rewarding experience.
If this sounds like the kind of marketing and sales team you want to be a part of, take a look at the job description below and then send us your resume!
Marketing, Communications and Sales Guide
FSG is looking for a Marketing, Communications and Sales Guide.
The Marketing, Communications, & Sales Guide will help new and existing customers, employees, and vendors connect with the departments and branches around FSG that can best answer their questions and solve their challenges. Marketing and Sales Guides will answer inbound phone calls, respond to website inquiries and e-mails, and respond to live chats. When Guides aren’t helping customers, employees, or vendors, they help other marketing and guide center team members with creation, publication, and analysis of marketing, communications, and sales content.
Duties and Responsibilities
What is Needed
How Could You Make More Money? If you have these skills, let’s talk about a bigger job!
● SEO experience, including link building, keyword research, and reporting.
● SEM experience managing ad campaigns across search engines, particularly Google.
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
● Experience with bid management tools, especially Google Adwords.
● Experience with link building outreach campaigns.
● Strong understanding of website analytics tools, including Google Analytics.
● Experience with social media advertising is a plus.
Qualifications for the Job
What's In It for You
● Competitive pay
● Paid time off
● Health insurance
● Dental insurance
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.