|Title||Divisional Director of Social Service Quality Assurance|
|Description||The Salvation Army|
Golden State Divisional Headquarters
POSITION: Divisional Director of Social Service Quality Assurance
SUPERVISOR: Divisional Secretary for Program
Works on all aspects of the Golden State Division's contractual agreements related to social services and housing. The Divisional Director of Social Service Quality Assurance will identify and review opportunities for funding and make recommendations to the Division. Ensure compliance with both public agencies and private care providers as related to the provision of social services throughout the Golden State Division. This position will ensure that all social service contracts in The Golden State Division remain in compliance with all terms mutually agreed upon at the time of signing.
|Requirements||Primary Responsibilities: |
* Serve as the Divisional Data Security Officer
* Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the various programs throughout the division.
* Develop and oversee internal reporting systems to support continuous quality control over all units with Social Service programs.
* Work with program directors to develop outcome dashboards individualized to each program, specific to each contract.
* Monitor and advise on compliance outlines in contracts, licensing requirements and TSA policy.
* Review individual program files and evaluate paperwork for effectiveness. This should include peer review checklists, intake paperwork, chart order forms etc.
* Standardize documentation across programs.
* Review grievance and incident reports to identify patterns that need to be remedied.
* Investigate and make recommendations to mitigate client and staff grievances.
* Assist with the preparation of (new and renewal) grant applications.
* Work with contracts managers for program and contract submissions in TSAMM.
* Assist with oversight of business managers for monthly billing accuracy, contract utility maximization and reports.
* Keep up to date on all federal, state and local government funding relevant to The Salvation Army's programs.
o Identify opportunities for units to expand existing programs.
o Identify opportunities for new programs within the division.
o Communicate with units and manage program application and reporting deadlines.
* Primary contact for the compilation of essential components of grant applications.
* Attend bidder conferences locally and out of area as assigned.
* Assist the finance department as required during audits and compliance reviews.
* MSW or comparable master's level preparation.
* Six years' experience in developing and delivering social services, with a strong background in administering housing programs and government contracts.
* Experience in relation to the preparation and submission of grant requests to both public and private entities with demonstrated success.
* Ability to independently plan and implement daily activities with minimal supervision, while working in a team setting with other professionals.
* Ability to negotiate, think strategically, and critically; relating both to community groups and Salvation Army employees.
* Awareness of current social services issues, responses and best practices.
* Attention to detail and the ability to negotiate within and without The Salvation Army.
* Minimum three years' experience at the administrative level.
* Minimum three years' experience delivering Salvation Army Social Services.
* A working background in community development with a collaboration component.
* A working knowledge of Salvation Army operations, policies and procedures
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/People with Disabilities.