|Now Hiring - Experienced Sales Supervisor: Great Pay, Bonus Opportunities + $1,000 hiring bonus*We Are Expanding and looking for proven Retail Sales Supervisor . . . the next 'Pawn Star"Tired of working normal retail hours, holidays, and evenings?Looking for stability with a dynamic, growing company?Are you energetic, competitive, determined and love to work with people?|
With roots that trace back to 1903 in San Francisco, Best Collateral is a leader in the "Collateral Lending" industry . . . otherwise known as Pawn Shops. With 10 pleasant locations in Northern California, Best Collateral is committed to being the "Best" at delivering products and services to our customers by having a culture of trust, respect and accountability delivered by an exceptional team.
We are guided by the following principles:
- Surpass customer service expectations with every opportunity
- Excellence in every role
- Commitment to personal excellence and constant learning
- Green and clean stores, inside and out.
- Competitive Wages
- Exciting Bonus Potential
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Stability and Excitement with a Growing Company
This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail management career and experience exceptional earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented environment. We offer exceptional service and value to the community with limitless learning and growth opportunities. Our retail Sales Supervisor will manage team members by conveying a passion for our products and our customers, as well as a commitment to being a trusted and respected team leader. Our store leadership positions start in a defined training program to understand store operations, learn industry/technical skills, and master processes. Key accountabilities include:
- Store Profit and Loss performance
- Ensuring a world-class customer experience by leading a staff to meet service standards and performance expectations
- Problem solving in a rational and expeditious manner and communicating plans and strategies effectively to subordinates
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties in order to consistently provide excellent customer service and implement strategic plans
- Hiring, training, supervising and development of staff
- Coordinates and oversees effective store operations including audits, cash reconciliation, the accurate keeping of operating records
- Management and inventory management
- Ensures compliance of employees with established human relations, security, sales, and record-keeping procedures and practices.
- Compliance in all aspects Company policies, procedures and federal, state and local requirements which govern the Company's business.
- Self-driven, energetic, "leaders" need only apply!
- Demonstrated success in managing a retail sales team
- Spanish/English or Tagalog/English Bilingual skills a plus!
- Initiative, Attention to Detail, Desire to Succeed and Passion, a must
- Documentation certifying High school/GED completion, or degree from a regionally accredited college/university
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Internet and computer savvy
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience to manage all financial aspects of store operations including growth and expense management
- Proven ability to sell and increase sales performance
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate learning at all levels
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to define problems, solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms, sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close no significant interference with night vision, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Correct visual acuity of 20/30 in both eyes; no marked red-green deficiency of color vision and no dimming of red objects.
*New Hire Bonus paid after successful completion of six months employment.