Facility Solutions Group is dedicated to timeless contribution and service in lighting, electrical, energy, and technology fields. Our mission is to consistently provide our customers with superior value through quality products, service and support by contributing to the quality of life of all employees.
As one of the nation's largest single-source providers of lighting and electrical products, electrical services, electrical construction, and energy management solutions Facility Solutions Group is expanding their staff and seeking a Journeyman Electrician to join our Albuquerque, NM Team.
As a Journeyman Electrician you will plan layouts, install and repair wiring, electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment for commercial lighting. The ideal candidate will have experience in commercial lighting and electrical maintenance, as well as promote the core values of FSG through excellent customer service and assuring the safety of all work.
A Journeyman Electrician will:
- Prepares sketches showing location of wiring and equipment, or follows diagrams or blueprints, ensuring that concealed wiring is installed before completion of future walls, ceilings, and flooring.
- Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications, safety codes and local electrical codes.
- Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes.
- Installs control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels; installs Buss, Busbar, electrical feeders, power systems and/or switchgear.
- Repairs faulty equipment or systems.
- Work from ladders, scaffolds, or roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Meets attendance standards and complies with late/absence notification procedures.
- Maintain current electrician's license or identification card to meet governmental regulations.
- Experience working in bucket truck.