|We Are Expanding and looking for the next 'Pawn Star" . . . Hiring Talent Throughout Northern California! Now Hiring Retail Supervisor in our Mission Location: $16.45 to start plus bonuses**Tired of working normal retail hours, holidays, and evenings?Looking for stability with a dynamic, growing company?Are you energetic, competitive, and determined and love to work with people?|
With roots that trace back to 1903 in San Francisco, Best Collateral is a leader in the "Collateral Lending" industry . . . otherwise known as Pawn Shops. We pride ourselves in providing consumers with convenient options to their short-term cash needs while offering great values to our retail customers who "Expect More but Want to Pay Less." With 10 pleasant locations in Northern California, our mission is to provide the Best customer service and experience in the industry while creating an exciting and rewarding career for our employees.
- Competitive Wages
- Exciting Bonus Potential
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Stability and Excitement with a Growing Company
Our store leadership positions consist of Keyholders, Supervisors, and Managers, all starting in a training program to gain time to understand store operations and master processes. Key accountabilities include:
- Store Profit and Loss performance
- Ensuring store staff are meeting corporate customer service standards and performance expectations
- Problem solving in a rational and expeditious manner and communicating plans and strategies effectively to subordinates
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties in order to consistently provide excellent customer service and implement strategic plans
- Hiring, training, supervising and development of staff
- Coordinates and oversees effective store operations including audits, cash reconciliation, the accurate keeping of operating records
- Management and inventory management
- Ensures compliance of employees with established human relations, security, sales, and record-keeping procedures and practices.
- Compliance in all aspects Company policies, procedures and federal, state and local requirements which govern the Company's business.
- Enthusiastic "people persons" need only apply!
- Spanish/English & Tagalog/English Bilingual skills a plus!
- Initiative, Attention to Detail, Desire to Succeed and Passion, a must
- Documentation certifying High school/GED completion, or degree from a regionally accredited college/university
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience
- Internet and computer savvy
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience to manage all financial aspects of store operations including growth and expense management
- Proven ability to sell and increase sales performance
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate learning at all levels
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to define problems, solve problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms, sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close no significant interference with night vision, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Correct visual acuity of 20/30 in both eyes; no marked red-green deficiency of color vision and no dimming of red objects.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
**$16.45/hour during training period, raised to $18.77/hour + thereafter + bonuses.