|Now Hiring Customer Service Representatives in our Oakland Location: $13.25 to start plus bonuses*Do you love building relationships and helping people?Tired of working normal retail hours, holidays, and evenings?Looking for stability with a dynamic, growing company?JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM . . . WE ARE LOOKING FOR THE NEXT 'PAWN STAR'|
With roots that trace back to 1903 in San Francisco, Best Collateral is a leader in the "Collateral Lending" industry . . . otherwise known as Pawn Shops. We pride ourselves in providing consumers with convenient options to their short-term cash needs while offering great values to our retail customers who "Expect More but Want to Pay Less." With 10 pleasant locations in Northern California, our mission is to provide the Best customer service and experience in the industry while creating an exciting and rewarding career for our employees.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide our customers with a professional and pleasant experience, focusing on meeting their needs while becoming an important contributor to the Company. In general, this is a position where customer-focus, detailed work, guidelines, structure, and established policies must be followed, while working closely with a team. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure satisfaction to customers by building and maintaining strong relationships
- Promote and demonstrate a positive team spirit through professional communication and cooperation with fellow employees
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of our products and policies
- Handle detailed-work, quickly, correctly and efficiently following established guidelines.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Experienced, detail-oriented Customer Service professional with history of working quickly and efficiently
- Must be friendly and genuinely interested in the needs of others, including the Company, its management, the team, the company's customers
- Desire to build lasting customer relationships a must, using a "how can I help you?" attitude
- Commitment to adhere to established guidelines, policies and procedures
- Spanish or Tagalog a plus
- Documentation certifying High school/GED completion, or degree from a regionally accredited college/university
- Internet and computer savvy
- Basic additional and subtraction
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume; ability to apply concepts of algebra and geometry
- Ability to listen carefully and responds accordingly
- Availability to work a flexible schedule
- Competitive Wages
- Exciting Bonuses paid bi-weekly
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Stability and Excitement with a Growing Company
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms, sit, stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and frequently required to lift items that are 10 lbs. to 25 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close no significant interference with night vision, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Correct visual acuity of 20/30 in both eyes; no marked red-green deficiency of color vision and no dimming of red objects.
**$13.25/hour during training period, raised to $13.58/hour + thereafter + bonuses.