The Human Resource Intern will have the ability to make an immediate impact within the Corporate Human Resources department to successfully complete the strategic initiatives of the department.
The Human Resources Intern will work closely with the Corporate HR team to complete the projects described below:
* Recruiting - Contribute in the recruitment process to meet the departments "Time to Fill" metric;
* Onboarding - Support the onboarding/new hire orientation process;
* HRIS - Build out the functionality and increase employee's use of the company's HRIS system;
* Job Descriptions - Update job descriptions as needed;
* Employee Engagement - Collect and analyze employee engagement survey data. Manage the Company's Vitality Program (Dynatect merchandise).
PRIMARY ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Partner with managers and HR team to create compelling job ads; recruitment videos; review and identify qualified applicants; schedule interviews; coordinate pre-employment testing and participate in the interview process. Collect feedback and provide hiring recommendations.
* Enhance the onboarding process of new team members; solicit feedback from outside the department for ways to streamline and enhance the new hire orientation process.
* Build out the functionality and increase employee's use of the HRIS system; reset passwords, add content, upload documents into employee records to eliminate paper files.
* Review job descriptions with managers and update as needed.
* Participate in the Employee Engagement Survey process; support hourly team members completing the survey; assist in collecting and analyzing the data, and create recommendations to improve employee engagement throughout the company.
* Manage Dynatect's Vitality Program by fulfilling employee orders for merchandise, monitor inventory levels, provide recommendations for new and trendy merchandise to support the success of the program.
* Assist in planning and implementing activities to promote and increase employee engagement throughout the organization. Work to develop an employee engagement measure to track the success of various engagement activities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Working towards a bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management; GPA of 3.0 or above preferred.
Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently.
Must possess computer skills and intermediate working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Possess the ability to maintain confidential information.
Be a self-starter, motivated and able to take direction from multiple individuals
Must have a positive, outgoing, and servient demeanor.
Photography, video and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok) skills are a plus!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK DIRECTION RECEIVED:
* Corporate Human Resources Team
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
The following videos are products that are manufactured at Dynatect: