Caregiver Job Fair – Open House – Get Hired Today!
Tuesday February 25th
Bring your resume and have an on the spot interview with our Recruiter. Walk-ins Welcome!
Kindred at Home
185 N. Redwood Dr, Suite 150, San Rafael, CA, 94901
Join our team! Kindred at Home, the largest provider of in-home care services nationwide is currently seeking Caregivers and Personal Care Attendants for our clients in the Marin, Santa Rosa and the surrounding areas. Discover a rewarding work environment where you can learn and grow to your fullest potential through providing quality care in the community.
Why Kindred at Home?
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Weekly
- Flexible Schedules – Tell us how many hours you’d like!
- Overtime and Holiday Pay
- Bonus Opportunities when referring other caregivers or clients!
Where are our clients?
Our clients live in San Rafael, Mill Valley, Larkspur, Tiburon, Sausalito, Fairfax, Corte Madera, Ross, Kentfield, San Anselmo, Novato, Petaluma, Santa Rosa and surrounding cities. We try our best to match you with clients closest to you!
What Will You Be Doing?
You will provide non-medical assistance to the part of our community needing assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs). This can include light housekeeping, meal preparation, providing engaging activities and driving clients to appointments.
You duties will include but not limited to:
- Meal Preparation and Planning
- Light Housekeeping
- Medication Reminders
- Running Errands
- Bathing, Restroom Care, Dressing and Grooming
- And Other Personal Care-Related Activities
Questions? Call us at 415-209-3110
- Great customer service
- Willingness to learn and motivated to help others
- Hands on experience performing duties as outlined in summary, or formal training program completion
- Ability to safely lift and transfer adults preferred
- HCA (Home Care Aide) current registry with the state preferred
- CNA and HHA license a plus
- Driver’s license, auto insurance, and your own vehicle is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.